1. Lesson Plan – Likes and Dislikes – Sports and Hobbies [MEMBERS] – At the end of the activity, students will have reviewed and used orally and in writing, the vocabulary about sports and hobbies, likes and dislikes according to the different degrees. Through videos and visual materials, students review their knowledge of sports, hobbies, likes and dislikes vocabulary and expressions.
2. Lesson Plan – Expressing Likes and Dislikes [MEMBERS]- With two Speaking Latino original videos, students learn basic phrases to express likes and dislikes as well as basic vocabulary to use those phrases in context.
3. Lesson – Hobbies in Spanish: A List of Activities, Likes and Dislikes – More than plain vocabulary lists, this online lesson will teach how to make sentences with a list of activities in Spanish and give you a chance to practice listening too.
4. Presentation – Likes and Dislikes (Gustos y Preferencias) [MEMBERS] – A presentation about how to express likes and dislikes in Spanish with me encanta, me gusta, no me gusta, detesto and me aburre. Includes illustrations to help the students familiarize themselves with these expressions.
5. Presentation – El Verbo Gustar – A complete presentation about the verb gustar, its meaning, and how to conjugate it.
6. Presentation – ¿Qué te gusta hacer? – This presentation shows students eight slides of information about how to ask what people like to do, what they don’t like to do and how to answer those questions with examples.
7. Videos – Spanish Lessons Paco Likes and Dislikes – A series of 4 animated videos that help students understand likes and dislikes expressions in context.
8. Infographic – Verbo Gustar – Infografía – This infographic shows students how to use the verb “to like” correctly, its grammatical rules, plus other similar verbs with the same structure with its examples. Ia also includes “agrees” and “disagrees” examples for using “to like” verbs.
9. Ilustration – Likes – Includes many examples of things and objects to use with the phrase “me gusta mucho”. It is a great conversation starter to prompt students to add their own things they like. Students can create their own version of this illustration.
10. Ilustration – Dislikes – This is the companion to the Likes Illustration. Includes examples to use with the phrase “no me gusta nada”.
11. Handout – El verbo GUSTAR y su familia – A handout about how to express likes and dislikes with the verb gustar and similars (disgustar, encantar, interesar, preocupar, molestar, fastidiar). It includes how to correctly conjugate the verbs and a short “fill the blank” activity to practice.
12. Handout – El verbo GUSTAR – A printable handout with detailed information about how to correctly express the verb “gustar” in Spanish. Students can use it as a guide to complete their activities.
13. Worksheet – Likes & Dislikes – Gustar – Guided worksheet where students choose the correct answer to complete sentences with the verb gustar. They also practice the use of the correct pronoun needed to use gustar in Spanish.
14. Worksheet – Gustar and Verbs that Behave like Gustar – In this activity, students complete the sentences with the verb “gustar”.
15. Game – Likes and Dislikes – ¿Te gusta…? – Students play in pair to practice the verb gustar in singular and plural.
16. Spanish song – ¡Me gusta! – Printable lyrics to use along with the song ¡Me gusta! here: https://youtu.be/aqIoX98ivoY
17. Unit – Family, Adjectives, Likes, and Dislikes – A printable unit with practice exercises. Review the previous lesson covered and introduce likes and dislikes.