1. Lesson Plan – TENER and Body Parts [MEMBERS] – Learn body parts and express symptoms with the verb TENER in the present.
2. Presentation – Verb TENER Practice [MEMBERS] – A presentation and practice to review the verb tener conjugation in the present. It includes practice questions that the class can answer with the verb TENER based on the images shown.
3. Spanish Song – ¡Tengo dolores! – Great song in Spanish with captions in English to practice TENER and symptoms.
4. Vocabulary List – Tener Expressions and Body Parts Quizlet Deck – It includes 49 vocabulary words and phrases, many of them with illustrations.
5. TV Ad Vicks – Tu Medicina Para El Resfriado – Body Parts and Health Vocabulary [MEMBERS] – Learn about the body parts and symptoms with this authentic tv commercial from Latin America. Students will also learn about the product Vicks in the Latin culture. The activity uses the Integrated Performance Assessment (IPA) format.